Depends on experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
This is a temporary assignment at Signify, formerly known as Philips Lighting, for 32 - 40 hours per week.
We are looking for an Eloqua Specialist/Developer for temporary assignment of about 3 months. You will be working on customer data management, segmentation, targeting, and predictive analytics, evolving around building integrations.
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the undisputed leader in the lighting industry. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. You will join the leader in the lighting industry and learn through disruptive challenges. You will be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity. Help us shape the future of light in the Internet of Things and work with us on our commitment to achieve a more sustainable future.
Light isn’t just something to see by. It can lift our senses, heighten our mood, improve our well-being and give us a real sense of time and place. The right lighting even improves our ability to learn and speeds our recovery from illness. In short, it has a fundamental impact on how we live. That’s why at Philips Lighting our mission is to ‘simply enhance life with light’.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. A freelance contract is also possible. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
- Knowledge of Eloqua API capabilities and use, as well as Cloud Connectors
- Highly proficient in Eloqua platform integration mechanisms including Program Builder, auto synchs, external calls, update & match rules, etc.
- Highly proficient in Eloqua data model including use of custom data objects and data integration with external systems Experience with API programming (REST/SOAP principles)
- Strong Java (JSP, Servlets, JMS, JNDI, JDBC), web development (HTML, JS, CSS, Angular, jQuery etc.) and backend (Oracle, SAP) background with experience building web applications
- Highly proficient in core Eloqua campaign automation mechanisms including campaign canvas, emails, landing pages, forms, segmentation, etc.
- Ability to engage with business technical peers to articulate solution options
- Experience in Eloqua reporting mechanisms, including monitoring capabilities
- Experience in Salesforce and Salesforce integration a plus
- Familiar with marketing automation principles and technologies