In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you looking for your second or third career step in operations management? We are looking for an energetic Manager Operations to initiate and realize improvement processes and coach and mentor the team to ensure performance objectives are met, building positive employee relations within the organization.
As part of the Management team you are responsible for an optimal operational management of Siqura B.V.
You will manage the departments Inside Sales, Purchasing and Production on quality, efficiency and initiate and realize improvement processes. You provide functional guidance to +/- 20 employees.
In your role you work closely with the departments Sales, Research & Development and Product management. You are reporting to the CEO.
- Initiating and realizing improvement processes
- Managing, directing, and developing the department
- Managing on quality, efficiency and costs
- Ensuring high standards of customer satisfaction
With over thirty years of experience, Siqura develops a full range of IP technology to manufacture products and provide video surveillance solutions. They are specialized in public safety, mobility and the Marine, Oil and Gas industry, but the products and services can be applied in any sector where security is a necessity.
Originally founded as an electronics corporation in 1981, Siqura is a public-owned company with its headquarters located in the Netherlands and a central branch office in the United States.
Siqura offers a good remuneration package with good (international) growing opportunities.
For this role you should have completed a Bachelor’s degree and have leadership experience. You have knowledge of business management/insights and experience with change management. You are energetic, have authority and are a connector.
- Minimum of three years management experience in operations management
- Experience in a technical environment
- Exceptional organizational, communication, time management and problem-solving skills
- Team player with energetic and enthusiastic personality
- Fluent Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- Experience with change management
- Proven track record
- ERP Knowledge
- People skills
- Change focused
- Contract management (outsourcing)
- Lead by example
- Within 45 minutes driving distance from our facility in Gouda