Depending on experience
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
For Philips we are looking for an IT Project Manager PMO!
PMO is supporting the global IT Team which enables the new Global Business Services (GBS) organization. You will be responsible for the IT financials (together with the finance controllers), risk management, reporting and improvements in our team’s way of working. You will join an international team who will drive transitions around the world and setting up the entire infrastructure for the new GBS offices. This means you will interact with the corporate Finance- and GBS IT team and you will interact with the local IT and Finance teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing status reporting for various levels in the organization within GBS and IT
- Planning and tracking deliverables
- Driving and improving Daily Management
- Managing risk management
- Improving our daily ways of working in our IT team, but also the alignment with other stakeholders (e.g. GBS and other IT departments)
- Managing the program IT financials
- Collecting operational data: for the infrastructure set up in the markets and the shifted consumption costs from the functions
- Identifying financial status by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guiding cost analysis process by enforcing cost structure and procedures
- Providing forecasts
- Recommending actions to the GBS program and IT team
- Improving the financial reporting
- Reviewing and updating the financial strategic plan for 2019
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. If you work at Philips (through YER) for two years, Philips may offer you a contract to work for them directly.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
- PMO experience
- Project/program delivery experience
- Understanding of basic accounting procedures
- Effective knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting methodologies, economic theory and statistics to support financial decision-making
- Hands-on mentality
- Both independent and team worker
- Confidence to work independently and within a fast-paced team in a busy environment
Work location: HTC Eindhoven (preferred is to work in Amsterdam once a week or every 2 weeks).