Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
The Technology Centre Animal Health, part of Global Engineering Solution, based in Boxmeer is responsible for the realization and management of critical investment projects in the worldwide Animal Health network, both remotely as well as on site. Other tasks of GES are consultancy activities and troubleshooting. Within the department, we have an open position for a senior specialist process engineering. The senior specialist process engineering works in a matrix organization on several projects and reports to the Associate Director of Engineering.
The process engineer will be responsible for the technical aspects of process systems, clean utilities and primary production systems.
- Acts as subject engineer in projects, under direction of a project manager.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on one or more of the following systems:
- Media preparation units
- Fermenters (both bacterial as well as cell culture)
- Down Stream Processing units (MF, UF, Centrifuges, homogenization equipment)
- Clean utilities (PW, WFI and clean steam)
- Single Use Equipment
- Freeze dryers
- Process Control Systems (PLC and DCS systems)
- Systems with focus on Industrial Hygiene
- Responsible for the qualification of the systems.
MSD Animal Health develops and produces vaccines and pharmaceutical specialties for livestock, companion animals and fish. We have offices in more than 50 countries, 25 production sites and sell our products in over 150 markets and operate in a network of manufacturing sites and research and development facilities around the world. Within MSD Animal Health, we are always seeking innovative talents that focus on constant improvement of our products and the way we work. We’re looking for new colleagues who are entrepreneurs and result driven. But not only results matter; how you achieve these results is crucial to be successful within MSD Animal Health as well. MSD Animal Health leads the way in veterinary pharmaceuticals.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to MSD. You shall be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme.
- MSc or experienced BSc degree in (Bio) chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Applied Science or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand automated systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Willingness to travel (approx. 25 %)
- Preferably experience in the food or pharmaceutical industry, as an engineer or production supervisor, or as an engineer at an equipment supplier
- Good writing and design skills.
- Fluent in English and Dutch, German is a plus.