Max. € 60,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Immediate opening for an engineer with a strong background in antenna development and/or characterization.
The main responsibility of the candidate is to support new product development and sustaining of current products. Application of technical expertise to the analysis, validation, and documentation of new products is required. The candidate will lead and/or assist in performance optimization of prototypes and industrial antenna products in collaboration with the R&D team. A variety of support activities related to product engineering and styling, tool construction and design, engineering prototyping, testing, process design/layout, and manufacturing will be integral part of the work assignments.
Our client is an antenna systems provider that delivers high-performance 2D and 3D solutions based on advanced materials, proprietary design principles and RF system expertise. The patented technology results in clearly differentiated performance over conventional antenna solutions in the market. The company mission is to solve difficult antenna system issues for existing and next generation wireless standards. Our client provides standard and customized solutions to leading OEMs and ODMs for Wi-Fi, GPS, Cellular and other wireless technologies.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
The following qualifications are needed:
- BSc/MSc in RF Engineering, Physics, or related discipline
- Experience (over 6 years for BSc, over 3 years for MSc) in industry environment with proven results in the areas of interest for this opening
- Ability to work independently and effectively with a fast moving start-up team
- Good writing and oral communication skills in the main languages used within the company: English (essential and required), Dutch (desired)