€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
Do you have the ambition to grow and take the next step in your career?
We are looking for a Management Assistant to join a dynamic and always changing team in Development & Engineering. As a MA you act as an ambassador for ASML, both internally & externally. You support the managers in an administrative & organized way, applying proactivity, initiative, discretion and confidentiality, to guarantee an effective and efficient execution of all management support activities. You are the linking pin between your managers, your colleagues and the various ASML departments and other stakeholders. You need to be able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders and identify issues which require action. You work fulltime.
To perform secretarial, administrative and organizational activities for the benefit of the managers and department in order to enhance the efficiency of the department and organization. You are the linking pin between the staff and the various departments, management and other stakeholders. You are a self-confident and self-directed management assistant, who knows how to build and maintain positive relationships with management, colleagues and customers, at all organizational levels. You are a team player in heart & soul with a can-do approach and a hospitality mindset.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
In this role your key responsibilities are:
- Manage (own) the agenda of your managers to the detail. Planning meetings, appointments, presentations and seminars, conference calls, video conferences, assessing effectiveness of schedules, booking of meetingrooms and catering
- Manage files and archiving, monitoring deadlines, prepare and review expense claims, onboarding and offboarding, writing and distributing standard reports, distribution of team related information, coordination of department communication via Sharepoint site and/or OneNote
- Processing of various forms of correspondence, sorting and dealing with mail, email and telephone calls. Collecting and supplementing relevant information needed for adequate handling of communication
- Booking of travel (flights, taxi etc.) arrange visas and hotel accommodations
- Performing representative tasks e.g. during events, workshops, GWO, offsites and seminars
- Organizing and coordinating events, seminars and workshops. Act as back-up for colleague assistants.
- Liaise with various stakeholders in the company as well as external customers. You have a natural way of communication and the ability to level with all layers in the organization.
- Involvement in all confidential matters with absolute discretion and confidentiality when handling both business and private matters
- Promote the MSO and support your team lead, building a strong and reliable assistant force. - Promote working together, standardization of processes, seek for opportunities to optimize the daily work, create an open culture by equality and be the sparring partner, be the change manager
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Personnel Management, or equivalent work experience.