€ 35,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Within our client a team of skilled and seasoned professionals from the industry collaborate with one another to develop breakthrough Lithography solutions for the Advanced Packaging market. Our client offers a unique startup environment inside of a larger global organization. At the facility in Eindhoven they house the complete R&D center of excellence as well as a wafer processing lab. This gives you the possibility to interface with coworkers in all engineering functions and gives you direct access to the high-tech equipment. You will be working in an informal setting, participating in challenging projects and developing personal growth.
As a Process Lab Engineer at our client it's your mission to:
- Support the development team, qualify the system, carry out customer demo’s and create collateral material.
- Understand the Semiconductor backend environment and processes and contribute to the imaging and resist competence within the company.
- Provide processing support for beta customers in the field.
- Your day-to-day activities include:
- Taking ownership of imaging qualification procedures by ensuring test tools/procedures and equipment availability.
- Expose wafers and report back to the organization on measured results providing clear information on improvements to development.
- Document results for all processing tasks.
- Support sales to generate sales collateral and proof-data.
- Maintain and improve the procedures for optimal functioning of the processing lab.
- High-tech, product-development environment.
- Growing organization with unique focus on Research & Development.
- Casual working environment.
- Highly competitive employment terms and pay-for-performance environment.
For this position we are looking for a hands-on and creative processing lab specialist with relevant experience in a lithography environment (preferably projection systems). You are well organized, disciplined and have strong communication skills. You are used to working with chemicals in a clean room environment.
To be successful in this role you bring:
- A Bachelor degree (or higher) in Chemical Engineering or Physics.
- Relevant experience with silicon wafer processing.
- Extensive knowledge of resist processes (knowledge of thick resist processes is a plus).
- Used to work with various fab tools (e.g. SEM, metrology tools, etc.).
- Experience with IC backend processes is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills combined with a practical thinking and troubleshooting qualities.