Depending on experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
For ASML we are looking for an Infrastructure Specialist!
The software engineering infrastructure (SEI) group within ASML is responsible for the environment (software and hardware) used by ASML software developers in order to produce commercial software products. This environment consists of an integrated development, build, test and release environment and must be capable to support Continuous Integration throughout the lifecycle and configuration management of the ASML product software.
The environment is developed and maintained in close cooperation with the ASML software development community (more than 2000 developers within multiple departments).
Design and implement of IT infrastructure tasks. This role involves taking ownership by writing high/low level designs, implementing different infrastructure tasks, testing the solutions and deliver high quality product. This is done in close co-operation with the architect, support teams, customer and project manager. This infrastructure is based on Linux, Windows and Solaris, mainly configured and managed with puppet.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
From a personal perspective, the candidate is flexible and accustomed to context switching in a fast-paced and International environment. It is important to have a can-do mentality, focus on results, a desire to complete challenging tasks and learn on the go. The candidate is a team player and possess a sense of humour.
Formal education should include HBO+ or Academic level education in Computer Science (or related field). The candidate is well acquainted with software development and has relevant proven experience in large technical complex environments.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and Infrastructure
- Linux virtualization tools and techniques
- Scripting languages: Perl, Ruby and different Shell languages e.g. ksh, tcsh, shs, bash
- Extensive Puppet development experience
- Strong documenting capabilities (technical designs and run books)
- Good command of English (C2)
- The candidate should have additional knowledge in at least two of below areas:
- General software development skills
- Software Configuration Management (based on Git)
- Management with tools such as Splunk and SCOM
- Knowledge and experience with several Enterprise Directory Services (LDAP, Kerberos, AD)
- Base Knowledge of storage, network and database solutions