Depending on experience
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Business Analyst & Information Analyst for the Repair and Maintenance system at DAF Trucks!
Your job mission is to ensure business requirements are translated into sound system requirements, changed business processes and/or organisational changes. To improve operational efficiency & effectiveness and to ensure business requirements align with governance guidelines.
- Make a sound and thorough analysis of complex business processes in order to establish the as-is situation and analyse the situation for areas of improvement;
- Advise management in relation to business process changes, including prioritising with management for best possible solutions of cost reduction, efficiency and effectiveness improvements;
- Translate the approved business processes into business requirements;
- Responsible for implementation of new/changed business processes, developing related desk procedures, work instructions and training;
- Work independently as a part of a multidisciplinary (inter)national team, or as a project leader based on an agreed project plan, including timing, costs and quality/scope. Report progress to project leader;
- Support in case of IT-system related projects: establish a project plan together with ITD, translate process changes into business requirements as input for IT, review functional designs developed by ITD, follow up progress of IT-deliverables support and coordinate the user test within the user organisation, ensure an appropriate handover of application support to ITD Operations and assist with writing company and desk procedures;
- Prepare for new projects (an average project team consists out of a Functional Application Manager, a Test-engineer, a Project Manager, Developers and an Information Analyst).
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc., which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy-duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Within PACCAR Inc.
The Projects & Support department is amongst others responsible for implementing, managing and maintaining the applications being used in the dealer workshop. We are looking for additional support in the area of the Repair & Maintenance Information System, used by the dealer for diagnosing, maintaining & repairing vehicles.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to DAF. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative, result-oriented and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
DAF Trucks N.V. offers you an inspiring and challenging work environment where safety comes first. You don’t just choose for a job, you choose for a career. An appealing position with good benefits, a good working environment and excellent career and development opportunities in an international organization. Drive your career, join DAF!
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in IT with (re)design of business processes and systems;
- Master degree in Business Science/Economics or similar education and level;
- Six Sigma lean or green belt is a pre;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse complex processes combined with an ability to provide alternatives and solutions;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and ability to motivate team members;
- Hands on person that drives to deliver;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, oral and written, German is a pre;
- Knowledge of DAF organisation, products, services, procedures, business processes and systems is a pre;
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, web based & client server systems and preferably of DAF mainframe.