€ 50000 - € 60000, € 60000 - € 70000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
The EFU (EUV Factory Upgrades) group is responsible for executing, integrating and coordinating NXE pilot system/module upgrades in accordance with the highest quality norms and a strict delivery schedule. Our target is to ensure NXE output systems are in best possible configuration before shipping to the customers’ sites, including all (recently) released upgrades for Drive Laser, Source and Scanner modules. The upgrades integration team is part of the EFU Group and focuses on  work preparation, and  upgrades coordination.
As an Upgrades Coordinator (comparable to: System Owner, Module Owner, Output Leader, CS coordinator), your primary challenge is to coordinate upgrades within the EUV pilot factory and during field installs (30%). Your main task is coordinating the execution of the sequence of work.
Additionally, you are in charge of ensuring all operational conditions to execute the upgrade are in place, including parts, tools, knowledge, capacity and facilities. This often requires you to enforce upgrades way-of-working from our internal customers and suppliers, so the entire organization learns and moves forward. This constant attention for improvement and development is a typical secondary challenge as an EFUC.
- Coordinate upgrades
- Drive progress on the machine
- Create and maintain the daily execution plan
- Escalate issues when needed
- Report in 09:00 and 10:00 progress meetings
- Prepare and archive the upgrade (incl CT improvement)
- Plan & execute upgrades
- Create & maintain dynamic complex upgrade plan with minimal impact on CT
- Drive complex upgrade progress & fast escalation of technical, process and logistical issues
- Effectively manage relevant stakeholders during preparation and execution (for all 6p=P)
- Handle most problems and structural problems on your own, support others within the team when needed
- Identify risks when problems occur and take responsibility to get a solution. Support others within the team in solving problems
- Knowledge management & team development
- Have detailed knowledge on product functionality of the main NXE (sub)modules and their upgrades
- Pro-actively gain knowledge of new products & processes, modifications, (sub)modules & total systems
- Share knowledge between colleagues and important stakeholders within the group
- Support and back-up other team members
- Quality control & continuous improvement
- Set and enforce pilot production quality standards
- Identify quality improvements and support implementation within the group
- Participate in improvement projects within the sector
- EF - Upgrades Integrator
- EF - Project Leader factory upgrades
- EF - Team leader Upgrades Execution and work centers (FASY, Source, CO2)
- EF - Production Planning
- EF - System Install Engineering
- D&E - Manufacturing Engineering
- D&E - System Integration
- D&E - Sequence Engineering
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Academic starter with an engineering degree (Mechatronics/ Electronics/ Physics/ Industrial Engineering are preferred).
The ideal candidate has extensive hands-on experience on NXE (Source) systems within the EUV factory and/or at customers’ sites.
Experienced HBO (3+ yr)
As the NXE programs (Source and Scanner) remain somewhat turbulent, and the EUV Factory is moving towards a volume manufacturing way of working, the EFUI works in a highly dynamic environment. As such, the constant balancing of the ‘ability to react fast’ with the ‘need for quality, structure and control’ is a typical characteristic of the EFUI job. The ideal candidate flourishes in this dynamic environment and is able to keep a cool head.