Depends on experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a person with a passion for data quality but also good project management and communication skills, to be able to support global markets with their data quality checks. You will become a member of the Enterprise Information management (EIM) department at Philips in Eindhoven. Long-term opportunity.
Data Migration Expert Responsibilities:
• Responsible for providing Subject matter / Domain expertise for data migrations from legacy systems to the target PIL systems based on PIL Roadmap and release/deployment schedule.
• Provide input to all Data Migration Deliverables throughout the Data Migration Life Cycle.
• Coordinate data cleansing, ETL, testing and validation (domain specific) with global markets
• Ensure Data Quality is maintained / improved throughout the Data Migration Life Cycle
• Adhere to the Standard Implementation Methodology (SIM) in Philips including meeting /exceeding deliverable timeframes per SIM Phase.
• Ensure all Compliance (EIM, Q&R, CISO, ICS) requirements are met per SIM Phase
• Ensure tight cooperation between the EIM Data Quality team, IT ETL team and Q&R throughout the Data Migration Life Cycle
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
• Expertise with data migrations in end to end processes such as SCM, PLM, ERP, CRM or MDM
• Expertise with data migrations of Enterprise business systems such as SAP ERP, Cognos, Oracle, JDA
• Familiar with (or certification in) PMP, Prince II, Agile.
• Familiar with ETL tools and platforms such as Informatica, Trillium and SAP BW
• Experience participating in global teams in large scale programs / projects with aggressive timelines.
• Experienced in performing Excel Lookups and Pivot tables
• Analytical skills to perform validate data quality validations and root cause analyses
• Communication and teamwork skills
• Affinity with data quality
• Affinity with demand / financial planning