€ 70,000 - € 90,000
Facility & Real Estate
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to lead, inspire and empower a team of Data Experts? Would you like to drive the Data Support department to the next level on Data Management to realize SCM’s 2020 Vision? Do you have a passion for improving the quality and availability of our Supply Chain data? If so, then we would like to meet you.
Your team is responsible for driving Data Quality at ASML’s Supply Chain on a day to day basis in our current and future operation. You will also support with your team data initiatives & projects to improve Data Quality and the strategic plans to realize ASML’s Supply Chain roadmap for 2020.
- You will lead the team that drives Data Quality and executes data changes at ASML’s Supply Chain;
- You will also participate actively in development of our future way of working together with your team in the Data Management improvement initiatives;
- You will interface with cross sectorial stakeholders to align expectations on Data Quality to maximize business value;
- You will work and take care for the team that is committed to Data Quality and works in a crucial process for Operations sector;
- You will get a great learning and developing position in a work environment that allows you to shape Data Management for the years to come.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- 8-12 years relevant work experience of which 3-5 years relevant experience in leading groups;
- Experience with supply chain management, engineering and manufacturing processes with focus on planning (e.g. MRP, S&OP) & configuration management;
- Experience with change management within high skilled organization;
- Knowledge as well as a proven track record of SAP is a must & Team Center is a pre;
- Strong data analysis and problem solving abilities;
- Experience in project management.
- Leadership skills, drive for results, act under high pressure;
- Being self-employed, initiative, pro-active attitude, goal oriented, flexible out of the box thinking and change management skills are essential;
- Strong personality that is both flexible on some occasions and firm on others;
- Excellent professional communication in English and Dutch;
- Strong in building networks and working with people with different backgrounds & from different departmental & geographical cultures at various hierarchical levels;
- Capable to initiate and lead process improvements;
- Ability to build successful teams;
- Master degree in industrial / logistics / engineering or technical business administration.