Max. € 70,000
Quality & Safety, Engineering
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you the person to ensure supplier product quality in a multidisciplinary context? If you have the capabilities to guide the introduction of cutting edge technology at ASML’s suppliers, we are looking for you!
As a Supplier Quality Development Engineer of New Product Introductions (NPI) your mission is to take the lead in a multidisciplinary team. From early supplier involvement until the product design and supplier process is mature enough to be released for volume your mission is to drive and secure quality performance between the supplier and the Development department of ASML.
Your main focus areas, when guiding the development of the design between development programs and suppliers, are:
- Introducing new parts with technologically challenging requirements to the supplier;
- (Co-) developing suppliers in new aspects for production (e.g. process- and qualification techniques);
- Interpreting supplier technology and manufacturability capabilities and drive early supplier involvement into the ASML design project, meanwhile considering balance between cost and quality;
- Professionalizing ASML outsourcing management by involvement in Strategic sourcing teams.
All activities must be in line with the sector and business line targets.
Early supplier involvement
You participate in development projects in the early design phases to secure the manufacturability of the design and technology availability from suppliers and drive early supplier involvement.
New Product Introduction
Next to executing NPI deliverables at the suppliers (e.g. Manufacturing Flow, PFMEA, Control Plan, Spec agreement,…) you support them with difficult manufacturing issues (e.g. yield and quality improvements). Also assuring within ASML a transfer to the volume supply chain department afterwards.
You represent the Quality and Technological aspects within a multidisciplinary team that manages and controls the Quality, Logistic, Technology and Cost targets of a supplier. At the supplier you manage and challenge manufacturing processes to be efficient and fool proof by using Six Sigma tools (e.g. MSA, Capability analysis, ...). Furthermore, you identify non-conformities through auditing and drive subsequent implementation plans in cooperation with the supplier.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Bachelor or master degree in mechanics, mechatronics, applied physics or industrial engineering.
- 5-10 years relevant work experience in supply chain at company(s);
- Experience in high-tech, low volume industries and/or manufacturing is a pre;
- Able to combine technical knowledge and supplier management;
- Lean 6S experience (e.g. DMAIC, SPC, FMEA, 8D), Six Sigma Green- or Black Belt certification desired;
- Being able to communicate effectively and decisive throughout different levels within the organization;
- Strong negotiation skills for interfacing with internal stakeholders and supply base;
- Going the extra mile to deliver high quality;
- A team player; being pro-active, supporting others in accomplishing goals, sharing knowledge.