€ 35,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The Supplier Quality Engineer is the link between the ASML mechatronic project development teams, ASML production and the related development and manufacturing teams at our mechatronic suppliers with a primary focus on parts and assembly quality.
- Mission of the mechatronic Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) is to ensure excellent (complex) parts and assembly quality and on time delivery of outsourced mechatronic parts and assemblies
- To execute our mission at the Mechatronic System Development (MSD) department the SQE will work closely together with the supplier and the ASML development teams to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of the product generation and qualification processes within mechatronic projects. This will result in an effective process flow, optimal costs and excellent quality
- MSD SQE will be the central responsible to assure supplier quality during New Product Introduction for the MSD department and you will actively contribute to the Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) competence of Development & Engineering (D&E)
- The Supplier Quality Engineer will assure early supplier involvement; starting in specification and concept phase of new mechatronic developments up to release for volume
As Supplier Quality Engineer in the Mechatronic Systems Development department you are the direct link for optimum engineering collaboration between ASML’s development teams and our mechatronic supplier base. Using your in-depth technical knowledge, analytic thinking and excellent people skills, you’ll work closely with suppliers to build up a profound knowledge of their IP and technological capabilities.
The MSD SQE is part of the D&E project team and has interfaces with project leaders, design engineers and architects but also with logistics, procurement and manufacturing-, customer- and quality support engineers.
By feeding that knowledge back into our development programs, you’ll enable ASML to make the right sourcing decisions.
- New product introduction (NPI) and supplier selection together with the Sourcing department.
- Early supplier involvement in the D&E (MSD) with the mechatronic suppliers to secure technology expertise of ASML and supplier are merged in the best way.
- Ensure that manufacturability, costs and serviceability aspects are covered in the design phase. Including implementing of lessons learned.
- SQA deliverables that secure parts quality from suppliers such as the Statement Of Work, TPD Acceptance by Supplier, (Proto) Evaluation reports, manufacturing flows, P-FMEA, Test Coverage Documents including SPC and Part Qualification Report .
- Arrange and control supplier interface processes, such as:
- Issue resolution
- Judgement on root cause analysis
- Qualification deviation
- Configuration management
- ASML factory disturbances
- Contribute to supplier development to improve operational excellence by driving execution of existing agreements and improvement actions.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Higher Technical College / Technical University graduate in Mechatronics, Electrical Technology or Mechanical Engineering.
At least 3 – 5 years of experience in a technical high-tech environment.
- Good interpersonal skills; social interaction, listening, discussion and communication skills.
- The drive, energy and initiative to achieve continuous improvement
- Ability to influence without power Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Strong negotiation skills for interacting with other sectors and suppliers
- Team player, still able to act independent
- Result driven, planning and prioritizing