€ 50,000 - € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
ASML supports the semiconductor industry’s ongoing quest for producing faster, smarter and more energy efficient chips. We are a young, dynamic, international and highly skilled workforce. ASML creates the systems that the lithography industry needs to achieve its goals. This can only be accomplished with a strong support of our suppliers.
We are looking for a Supplier Engineer that takes a pivotal role as a linking pin between the ASML D&E development team and the related development team of the supplier, with a primary focus on parts quality.
As a Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) in the Electronics Department you will be operating in a fast paced and multidisciplinary development environment. The SQE maintains and develops at an operational level the relation to the supplier with the purpose to create an optimal engineering collaboration between supplier and ASML. Using your personal skills, you will work closely together with the supplier & ASML development teams to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of the product generation process, in alignment with the ASML project plan. The main goal of this cross-sector activity is to secure an excellent quality of parts delivered by our suppliers.
Within the D&E project the SQE is the primary responsible to ensure parts quality from our suppliers. Using your in-depth technical knowledge, analytic thinking, political antenna and excellent people skills, you work closely with suppliers to build up an intimate knowledge of their IP and technological capabilities.
The main responsibilities are:
- Early supplier involvement in the D&E project to secure that technology expertise of ASML and supplier are merged in the best way
- Ensure that not only parts quality, but also manufacturability, testability and serviceability aspects are covered in the design phase
- Document the D&E project collaboration, including supplier & ASML responsibilities and roles via a Statement of Work (SoW)
- New product introduction (NPI) and supplier selection
- Deliverables that secure parts quality from suppliers in the ASML product generation process, such as:
- Acceptance of the design and/or specification
- Complete & detailed parts qualification process
- Acceptance of qualified parts
- Process flow and Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis
- First article inspection
- Define and maintain supplier interface processes, such as:
- Issue resolution
- Qualification deviation
- Configuration management
- ASML factory disturbances
- Contribute to supplier development to improve operational excellence by driving execution of existing agreements, improvement actions, and participation in supplier audits. The SQE is part of the D&E project team and, therefore, interfaces with project leaders, design engineers, architects, manufacturing & customer support engineers, logistics, procurement, etc.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
BSc or MSc in Electronics
Broad (at least 3-5 years) experience in high tech environment with a focus on supplier management or part quality or project management in engineering. Candidate must be trained and experienced with Quality systems and –methods (preferably Six Sigma Green or Black belt), as well as Engineering towards production processes for electronics (e.g. IPC600, IPC610, IPC620).
The following personal skills are crucial to a successful execution:
- Ability to initiate, influence and steer without formal authority
- Strong networker with good negotiating and team building skills
- Strong communicator
- Ability to switch between complex matters and high-level conclusions
- Self-propelling, showing initiative and drive
- Flexible, result driven and committed
- Team player
- Process oriented
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Group leader of the Supply Chain Electronics group with in the Mechatronics Hardware cluster. Interfaces with Suppliers, Project leads Development, Customer Support, Manufacturing, Engineers and Procurement. Frequent travelling to (global) suppliers is required.