Depending on experience
Detachering via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Are you a Technical Expert for Resource Management application? Then we are looking for you!
- As a technical expert, you support, maintain and further develop the Resource management tooling. The Resource Management (RM) tooling supports the resource (FTE) claim and allocation process for several departments within ASML (6000+ persons and >700 users) and includes FTE and financial reporting. The RM tooling is developed in-house by the RM team based on Excel/Access, MySQL database, Pentaho, Spotfire and interfaced with SAP
- You support the (key-)users in the day-to-day use of the RM tooling and you deliver 2nd/3rd line technical support. In case of technical issues with the correct functioning of the RM tooling, you assess the impact,
communicate with (key-)users and solve the issues in close co-operation with your colleagues and the (key-)users
- You monitor the correct functioning of the RM tooling on a daily basis to ensure availability and performance of the tooling. You pro-actively define and, after approval, execute (small) technical improvements to further improve availability and performance
- You perform periodically planned maintenance activities in the tooling, mostly outside office hours (evening, weekend)
- You define and, after approval, execute (small) functional improvements, in close co-operation with the
- You participate in improvement projects to further enhance the functionality of the RM tooling; you support defining smart user requirements, determine technical solutions and design, build and test these. You participate in setting up training and train the key-users
- You create and update all technical documentation and support in making functional / training documentation
- Operational support and maintenance tasks will be approximately 30% of your time, but will fluctuate dependent on the required level of support, division of the tasks within the RM team and the number/size of demands for
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Context of the position
You are part of the Resource management RM team within the Finance Information Services department. This team consists of 3 persons; 1 functional experts and 2 technical experts (same function as this vacancy. You report to the Information manager Corporate sectors.
You are based in Veldhoven, Netherlands. The majority of the user community is based in Veldhoven but the RM tooling is also used in the US and in Asia.
In your function you work closely together with your RM colleagues but also with the key-users of the D&E Project Management Office (supporting the project management community) and have regular contact with end-users
of the RM tooling. Next to that you co-operate with representatives in the Finance Control department on FTE/financial reporting. You also work closely together with the IT department; e.g. fixing technical incidents,
authorizations, monitoring, maintenance and upgrades.
Bachelor with background in / strong affinity with IT (or equivalent based on work experience)
Experience / skills
- 3 – 5 years work experience Experienced in MySQL (+ Oracle is pre): Setting up MySQL databases;
- structure / data modelling / interfacesExperienced in setting up and maintaining ETL processes for MySQL DB; preferably Pentaho.
- Building MySQL queriesMonitoring and optimizing database / interfaces / data loadsGood knowledge of technical set up / tuning (actual technical installation and settings are done by IT department).
- MS Excel and MS Access; experienced in building macro’s / Visual Basic.Experience in interfacing with SAP;
- basic knowledge of SAP ECC / BW/ HANA structure Knowledge of Tibco Spotfire / Infolinks is a preExperience in setting up Sharepoint sites is a pre.Experienced in translation of business requirements into functional designsExperienced in supporting (key-)users Experienced in creating / maintaining technical documentation General IT skills: Outlook, OfficeFluent in Dutch and English language (speaking and writing)
Strong user-orientation and communication skills
Pro-active attitude, go-get mentalityAnalytical, troubleshooting skills Structured, able to clearly define, prioritize and plan your own tasks. Commitment to deliver quality (first time right) and on-time (both fixes and improvements)Motivated and enthusiastic team player, supporting your RM team colleagues Keen to learn and further develop your expertise