€ 30,000 - € 45,000
Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
The sector EF (EUV Factory) Manufacturing is responsible for both the production and installation of wafer steppers, scanners and light sources for EUV systems. The department CO2 Operations within Manufacturing is responsible for the assembly and qualification of the CO2 laser optical path from Seed Table up to and including the Optical Platform.
Your job mission is to assemble, adjust, qualify and deliver ASML products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.
- Build: Install and align components for the CO2 laser subsystem, these include the Beam Transport System and the Optical Platform;
- Qualification: Perform CO2 laser alignments up to and including the Optical Platform.
During these activities candidate is responsible for progress which includes solving problems which may occur while maintaining the planned delivery times and quality. Makes suggestions for improvement of products and process with respect to both existing and new products. Provides support when new products are introduced into the production process. Identifies and reports expected bottlenecks and solves technical problems if needed in close cooperation with other disciplines.
- Plan and prioritize own work;
- Report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status;
- Identify structural issues and support Engineering during diagnostics;
- Actively seek for relevant knowledge;
- Share and train knowledge and skills.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
HBO mechanical engineering, mechatronics, applied physics, aerospace or automotive engineering with 0-4 years of experience. Candidates with a MBO degree in the areas mentioned above can also apply, if they have at least 4 year hands on assembly/qualification experience and experience with diagnosis to high tech equipment.
Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace, electronics or automotive engineering; proven affinity with system testing/assembling and troubleshooting is essential. The preference is not given to candidates who only have work experience in precision/fine mechanical assembly. A mix between gross and fine mechanics is preferred.
- Able to work in multidisciplinary teams within a high-tech environment;
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure;
- Independent, pro-active, flexible team player;
- Analytical: Solving problems;
- Methodical: Can work according to standard work practices;
- Assertiveness: In the lead to process engineering and development.