€ 45,000 - € 55,000
General Management, Energie
Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Today ASML delivers litho-solutions that will impact your life tomorrow!
Build high quality litho systems together with a team of up to 15 Assemblers in a dynamic, high-tech production environment. Be creative in solving problems that slow down production progress. Develop your team of assemblers; help them improve their working environment and optimize the production process.
Your job mission is to realize a “World Class” effective and efficient implementation and execution of the manufacturing process with high quality standards and short cycle times driven by continuously improving ASML’s processes and products. In 2018 we will set the next step in our Lean transformation in which the TL will play a key role, both in daily operation and in change management.
- Manages and coaches a team of assemblers and technicians and is responsible for the way of working of that team and the skills and targets of that team;
- Avoids safety issues by putting solutions proactively in place and take care of safety incident reports;
- Contributes to a productive working climate;
- Controls and drives daily production progress, by setting priorities, delegating tasks, and removing acute road blocks together with the first and second line support organisation;
- Discusses production progress and structural improvements with diverse internal parties like First Line Support, Production Engineering, Production Planning, Material Quality.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
MBO/HBO (experience is more important).
- People management skills (good interpersonal skills, motivator, team builder, coach
- Experience in production management
- Experience in complex working environment
- Several years of experience as a team lead
- Team builder with good social skills and service oriented
- Able to manage a team of up to 15 employees
- Flexible, goal-oriented and enterprising, thinking in solutions
- Good communicator
- Decision maker, set priorities within work centre and delegates tasks
- Communication skills in Dutch and English language