Detachering via YER
Transportation & Logistics
Over deze vacature
Are you excited by innovation and new developments in the healthcare field and do you want to be part of a team with excellent challenges, then this might be the opportunity you are looking for!
In this role, you have the opportunity to contribute building the portfolio of the Home Monitoring business and bringing your architectural skills to a higher level.
- Architecting of new products for home monitoring portfolio, in line with the V-model thinking and supportive to the product team (incl. project lead, quality engineer, test & verification, supply chain);
- Able to define a verification plan to test & verify the product requirements;
- Interpretation of test & verification results according the requirements of the product;
- Documenting results in line with requirement management and according the ISE-Q standards for medical products;
- Able to execute root cause finding in case of bad results or failures;
- Execute product development work independently, but under guidance of and supportive to the principal architect.
Philips Connected Care & Health Information is one of three clusters within Royal Philips Electronics, and focusses on connecting consumers and patients with their care providers through the Cloud, supported by big data analytics, digital platforms and clinical support applications. As part of the Population Health Management BG in this cluster, the home monitoring business focusses on Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS) to empower senior living at home. We develop the devices that assist the PERS solutions like Home Communicators and Emergency Buttons.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips;
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension);
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Bachelor in physics, mechanical, electronics or engineering and 5 years of experience in system development or a master degree in physics, mechanical, electronics or engineering with 3 years of experience in system development;
- Demonstrable previous experience in system development and working in architectural design;
- Experience in RF and mobile communication is highly preferred;
- Have an eager to win mentality and willing to learn;
- A team player;
- Good communication skills in English (in writing and speaking);
- Deliver results timely and accurately.