€ 70000 - € 80000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
During the development of a new generation printhead based on new technologies we encounter many reliability issues like lifetime issues, early failures and wear out. Within the quality and reliability (Q&R) function of this printhead we try to identify the failure mechanisms in an early stage of the development to reduce costs of non-quality in a later stage of the printhead production. Within this function you are responsible for the reliability program during the development stage of this printhead which consists out of two main tasks. The first task is too guarantee that the printhead meets its reliability requirements. To achieve this you must be able to develop, execute and analyze HALT, MEOST, HAST and/or ALT tests and perform root cause analysis on failed products to identify the weak links in the design. The second task is to support other project functions in performing the right lifetime tests on part level to guarantee a sufficient lifetime in the end product by performing FMEA and define the right test for parts with critical to lifetime functionality.
- Responsible for the reliability engineering part of a new printhead development with MEMS technology
- Define, execute and analyze reliability tests on printheads as complete products
- Support project functions with realizing reliable printhead parts
- Root cause analysis on defect products
Member of the Quality and Reliability (Q&R) function of the MEMS Printhead. The Q&R function is a small function within a project of 50 multidisciplinary people divided over other functions. A lot of interaction with these other functions is required.
Océ is a global leader in digital imaging, industrial printing and collaborative business services. Océ’s mission is to accelerate new digital print technologies and transform them into local printing products and services for blue-chip multinationals around the globe and creative studios around the corner. A Canon Group Company, Océ operates a vast global network of R&D centres to connect emerging digital print technologies to future markets.
This role is part of the Procurement department (100 professionals), with multiple teams divided over four manufacturing and innovation centres worldwide and responsible for the procurement of all products and services. Manufacturing and R&D are key stakeholders, responsible for the development, manufacturing and on time delivery of ‘best-in- class’ high mix low volume Océ products within the Canon Organization.
You will be part of the Consumables Team, consisting of 14 procurement professionals with a can-do mentality and capable of building bridges with internal stakeholders and external suppliers. This position is based in Venlo, the Netherlands, and you will report to the Manager Procurement.
- Océ is an innovative and international organization, being part of Canon Group, with multiple sites worldwide
- We give you the opportunity to deliver an important contribution to our organization and are challenged to further improve and integrate global procurement activities
- In this role you build a network of colleagues at multiple levels and different departments combined with a network of contacts in various supplier markets. We offer you the opportunity to deliver an important contribution to the further expansion of our activities
- HBO or WO in physics or chemistry
- Relevant reliability trainings
- Experience with MEMS products
- Familiar with Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Familiar with Highly Accelerated Life Tests (HALT) and/or Highly Accelerated Stress Tests (HAST)
- Person properties
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Analysis