Max. € 90,000/€ 80
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
We have an exciting opportunity for a FP&A Manager to work within our Global Consumer Care Finance team in Philips Commercial Centre of Expertise based from our office in the Netherlands (Eindhoven). Our new Manager will be responsible for financial planning and analysis and business support in the after-sales domain of Philips Personal Health products. Together with Consumer Care Business Management, we aspire to drive efficiency & effectiveness in the whole consumer care value chain (from consumer back to the supplier).
This role offers you a great opportunity to contribute to a multi-domain finance set up, to work with LEAN extensively, to get involved with business cases and to drive further improvements and harmonization in our processes. You will also work with extensive list of stakeholders across the globe and across the functions including external stakeholders.
- Act as a sparring partner for the Consumer Care Business Manager's and for our Business Groups in PH
- Co-Lead the business to its agreed financial and strategic objectives
- Ensure that proper controls are maintained and that business risks are timely identified
- Build an understanding of service developments and market trends
- Take up or proactively participate in change projects, in particular recommend ways to simplify processes and strengthen controls
- Evaluate and approve financial decisions with respect to service scenarios/activities
- Plan, control and execute the financial planning process for the Consumer Care function
- Provide input for sound fact-based business decisions, by creating transparency on the state of the business
- Drive financial performance of the business, by highlighting savings opportunities and issues including follow-up on corrective actions
- Take responsibility for financial risk management, ensuring solid underpinning of the correct level of warranty provision
You will be part of the Finance Centre of Expertise for Consumer Care, approx. 10 people. Global Consumer Care is part of the Philips Personal Health. Linking Consumer Care to the Marketing function enables a coordinated focus on creating promoters at each critical touch-point of after-sales service. Our ambition is to improve the experience that consumers have when they interact with Philips after they have purchased products. This leads to increased loyalty, cross-selling opportunities, and greater long-term value from our customer base.
Global Consumer Care is responsible to organize and manage the front end of all consumer touch points (phone, e-mail, website, chat etc.) as well as the back end infrastructure (spare parts, repair network, knowledge management, escalation channels, etc.) on a global scale and for all Philips Personal Health products.
The Consumer Care Business Controller acts as sparring partner to the Quality Leads and Business Managers for all Consumer Care related matters, and report to the Global Consumer Care Controller.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Very challenging temporary position for at least 6 months within Philips. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Finance
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a finance position
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Experience with P&L and BS
- Experience with both accounting and business analytics is a strong preference
- An understanding of and affinity with Philips ways of working, values, cultural expectations and norms
- Previous background in Philips and understanding of Philips structures
- Clear communication, stakeholder- and change management for our project initiatives
- Excellent analytical skills and high accuracy level
- Capable of managing different level of stakeholders and working under time constraints
- Result driven, active team player and customer focused
- Change driven, proactive and strong focus on improvements
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (fluency in English is required), ability to communicate with people at all levels, good presenter