€ 35000 - € 50000, € 50000 - € 60000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
We are looking for an experienced lead engineer in Den Haag who is able to manage and realize highly innovated and complex development projects. The complexity in these projects lays in the project size and the integration of a diversity of systems like: Automation and subsystem software, S7 PLC’s, HMI systems, interfaces, drive systems and sensor systems. A typical projects last for 1 to 2 years and is realized with development / design in Holland & Germany followed by pre-commissioning in China and is finalized at the end customer location.
We are looking for a candidate who is able to make the right selections on a hardware and software level and who is able to coordinate a team of engineers who is working on these technical solutions. The lead engineer will head a team of up to 8 colleagues (software, hardware and commissioning engineers) which are based in Holland and in other countries e.g. Germany, China.
The lead engineer will be responsible for the design of the overall solution and will also manage the acceptance of the system which requires being at customer locations worldwide.
- Manage a project team up to 8 software and/or hardware engineers
- Coordinate and managing the technical solution of the project according the high quality standards and project management processes
- Determine the system architecture (software/hardware) derive and describe the subsystems
- Describe the functional specifications
- Participate in customer technical clarification workshops
- Ensure that safety and security standards are met
- Ensure that solutions are matching regional safety standards
- Support pre-sales activities and support bid teams
- Participate in our lean approach to project engineering by identifying efficiencies in what we do
Our client is an international player and is one of the largest companies in the electrical and electronic field in our country.
- Competitive fixed salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 vacation days and 8% vacation allowance
- Travel allowance
- Completed HBO/TU degree in Electrical Engineering/Industrial Automation
- At least 4 years proven experience in the field of complex automation projects
- At least 6 years’ experience in an engineering environment as an engineer, including at least 4 years’ experience as an engineer with responsibility
- Knowledge of and experience with SIMATIC S7 program language, TIA Portal, WinCC, C++, C#, SQL
- Knowledge and experience of industrial (Ethernet) networks and IT security
- Project management experience , including working within project teams at least 3 years
- Business fluent English, ideally Dutch and if possible German
- Ability to think and act practical and solution-oriented
- Driver's license B
- Good interpersonal and business skills
- Ability to travel for reasonable periods globally
- Flexible attitude, stress resistant