Procurement, Sales, Marketing & Communication
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Why should you fill your company with Athletes? The traits of athletes we desire are as follows:
They have the drive to practice a task rigorously, relentlessly, and even in the midst of failure until they succeed
- Athletes achieve their goals
- Athletes develop new skills
- Athletes are exceptional entrepreneurs
- Athletes strive for balance
- Athletes work well with partners and in teams
Do you find fostering and training the champion athlete within yourself? Everyone deserves the opportunity to discover the “athlete” within themselves.
The Category Management team has about 10 employees and they are led by two Heads of Category Management, who in turn report into the Director Category Management. The goal of Category Management is to ensure continuous product availability for current and future programmes worldwide and to maintain a good relationship with suppliers, including product development and phase-out decisions. As a Category Manager you coordinate the creation of concepts and development of loyalty programmes in your own product category worldwide. Your main task is to build and sell the concepts you are responsible for to your sales colleagues while understanding the needs of the retailer as well as the end consumer.
The team manages a total of 15 categories comprising 45 brands. For each brand, a limited number of products are used in programmes for a longer period of time.
- Coordinating the development of the sales pitch together with your colleagues of Product and Brand Development, Brand Marketing, Logistics, Operations and Sales. Together you successfully implement your concept in a loyalty programme
- Negotiating contracts and agreements with suppliers/brands for the brand you are responsible for
- Managing supplier relations with regards to price, product assortment, stock. Ensure that suppliers/brands are delivering as agreed
- Acquiring and maintaining in-depth knowledge of consumer preferences in the various markets. Understanding consumer preferences and identifying specific brands and product mix for these markets. Supporting sales by providing in-depth information on appropriate supplier brands and products
- Account management for one key supplier/brand. Optimising the BrandLoyalty – supplier/brand relation
BrandLoyalty creates innovative, tailor-made loyalty concepts for the world's leading grocery retailers. Their clients are top players in the food retail sector worldwide, operating in a competitive environment. Their brands are a selection of high-perceived value brands with an attractive power to consumers. They have extensive experience in loyalty marketing. Like our clients, we are entrepreneurs with a winning mentality. We like to work in partnerships, with colleagues, leading brand suppliers and retail clients all around the world.
As of 2014 BrandLoyalty is part of Alliance Data Systems, SEC listed company (ADS).
People are the most important asset of BrandLoyalty. They are a company of more than 500 dedicated, experienced professionals. They are genuine, enthusiastic and proactive. Their culture is part of who they are. They are connected to one another on a national and international level through four key shared values: Authentic, Reliable, Challenging and Passionate.
They keep on investing in their people and their careers. At the BrandLoyalty University they offer tailor-made training programmes and personal coaching. In short; they are passionate people focused on making business a success. The head office is located in Den Bosch.
- A more than excellent salary and an attractive package of benefits
- An attractive bonus structure
- Considerable freedom and responsibilities
- High responsibility, with room for enterprise and development
- A pleasant, informal working atmosphere in a dynamic environment
- Internationally oriented
- Part of a financially strong organisation
- Committed to employee health and welfare
- Growing enterprise with ambition
- Amicable, sociable team, with a get-together every Friday afternoon
- Dynamic and innovative working environment with growth opportunities
- Higher educational background; business degree in business management or related field
- Experience within an international product and/or category or account management position in FMCG or retail for 7+ years
- A track record in building and maintaining successful partnerships with strategic suppliers and customers: internally as well as externally
- Goal getter mentality with a solution oriented/problem solving attitude
- Strong analytical skills with hands on mentality; able to translate data into concepts and eventually sales arguments
- Good communicator and influencer, open and proactive at all levels
- Excellent in English, both verbal and written
- Willing to travel (max. 10%)