Market corresponding salary
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Our client is world market leader in offshore wind power, and with their innovations they aims to make the difference for wind power projects throughout the world. They supplies wind turbines and is an outstanding supplier of reliable, environmentally friendly and affordable renewable energy systems. In 53 countries worldwide they supply clean and renewable energy in the form of wind turbines with a total capacity of 70 GW, of which 50 GW under service. Well-known projects in the Netherlands include the Gemini project, Westermeerwind Wind Farm and Borssele.
We are looking for a Stock Keeper to join our Service team in Lemmer. As Stock Keeper you will be responsible for managing the warehouse with the aim to support an efficient and effective workflow on site to do service. You will report to the Site Manager of Services Operations in Lemmer. You are responsible for in- and outgoing parts and will be identifying and taking care of improvement points. Optimizing the warehouse and delivery process in close cooperation with the other key players is also an important responsibility of the Stock Keeper. You will coordinate, check and advice about the site needs/demands as well as defining the technical scope (supplier contact) of needs/demands and preparing a proposal for Site Management. You keep track of the order placed, check new deliveries and set up general (re)certification of all tools, lifting equipment and PPE. Part of stock/store management is ensuring on a daily basis that the 'digital' systems are up to date and the minimal stock levels are defined/maintained based on availability and order/delivery timeframe (the so called push/pull).
You have to ensure compliance with EHS standards according to clients' and local requirements and have to ensure the Zero Harm policy is also applied within the warehouse.
Zero Harm is a initiative/program that is based on three principles;
- A goal of zero incidents is achievable
- We are responsible for our own health and safety
- We are obliged to intervene if another’s health or safety is at risk
What are the key responsibilities associated with the job?
- Zero Harm policy within the warehouse
- No stock differences
- Material tracker and purchase order overview always up to date
- On time departure of the CTV and Service Van
- Ensure quality; timely inspection and calibration of tools and PPE, including correct registration and ensure that the local waste is handled
Our client is an international company and is one of the biggest companies in the electronics industry worldwide.
A great place to work within a rapidly growing market. Recognition, opportunities and possibilities are key components of working at this client.
Working hours: 07.00 - 15.30 (Mon-Fri) (Note: During the Summer campaign the start will be around 6:30).
The ideal candidate will have previous warehouse management experience, a natural talent for improvement and optimization whilst foreseeing operational bottlenecks. You have strong communication skills and work in a structured manor. A sound understanding of the technologies used in wind turbines (or similar) and tools to manage wind turbines is a must.
- Ideally the candidate should be Technical MBO/HBO educated or equivalent level in experience
- Understanding, knowledge and insight of technical and mechanical systems and turbine components
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Flexible team player with a proactive hands-on mentality that can work independently
- Fork truck and VCA certified
- Experience with operation management systems (SAP) would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English, especially technical English