€ 30,000 - € 45,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you an adventures, international oriented and technical minded (electrical, mechatronics, mechanical or automotive) engineer? Apply now and find out what a challenging and motivating job we can offer you.
Within the Factory, the department Mechanical Install Engineering is responsible the installation and hand over of our EUV systems to our Support colleagues anywhere in the world. This means, with a team, you will travel 6 weeks to a customer site and then return to our headquarters in Veldhoven for 3 weeks.
Your job mission is to install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
- Build, install and align components to a complete machine;
- Install ASML equipment at customer locations, including equipment with new features, pilot and proto systems;
- Perform complex adjustments, perform upgrades, diagnose and solve problems with limited support;
- Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner;
- Transfer knowledge to local install crews and first/second line engineers;
- Prepare written technical reports if required;
- Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete;
- Expected to travel 60-75% of the time to customers worldwide;
- Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Experienced MBO (+ 2 years) or HBO starter preference Mechatronics, Aerospace or Automotive.
- Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering;
- Proven affinity with assembling and troubleshooting is essential;
- Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (self-sufficient);
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures;
- Drives to achieve high quality of work;
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
- Flexible, stress resistant and structured;
- Able to work independent as well as in a team;
- Good communication skills in English;
- An interest in other technical processes;