€ 35,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you a team player that likes to take a leading role in solving challenging, technical issues in a manufacturing environment?
Your mission is to be in lead as a problem owner to drive technical solutions within pilot & volume production. Minimize downtime on our tools and ensure 100% quality to our customers.
- You will be a 1st line engineer in troubleshooting technical problems on ASML NXE systems in Veldhoven. (3rd line during install). But not just a 1st line: our target solving power is 95%. Calibrating and testing a NXE system in manufacturing typically is done by BSc engineers who solve the easy issues. We support these engineers in case of difficult issues
- Deliver technical support to contribute to rapid solutions of complex technical issues
- Arrange proper follow up to minimize impact on cycle time
- Prevent disturbances from re-occurring by feeding issue resolution in cooperation with Manufacturing Engineering and D&E
- Enable self-supportiveness of the 1st line by knowledge sharing
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
The NXE factory is responsible for both production and installation of NXE tools. The First Line Support Engineer reports to the Group Lead FLS, which reports to the Manager FLS, which reports to the director NXE-Manufacturing.
Works in shifts: mild shift schedule containing 10 dayshifts, 5 evening, 1weekend in 4 weeks (no night). Shift allowance 18.1%. Call-out support during public holidays.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Mobile phone, laptop; we are working in an Activity Based Working office (flex-desks)
- MSc/PhD technical degree
- Several technical fields are possible, but typically (Applied) Physics, Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in a production environment with high-tech products and complex production processes, preferably with trouble-shooting: analysing problem, finding root cause and solution
- Preferable 3 years proven work experience in analysis of complex problems
- Experience with production and engineering, project management skills
- Recent graduate also possible if at least affinity with production and troubleshooting
- Willing to travel in case of urgent escalation at customer site (not frequent)
- Competency within FLS: Illumination (Illumination, POB projection, Dose Control). This competency deals with the big modules in the MID module of the system: The illuminator and the projection optics, which make sure that the light coming from the source is projected and conditioned with the right characteristics on the reticle and wafer
- Team player and flexible
- Good social and communication skills, broad technical and business knowledge, strong analytical mind
- Pragmatic attitude; very active, plenty of initiative
- High sense of responsibility and devotion; cope with stress
- Good organizational skills
- Adequate English communication skills in speech and writing, Dutch is preferred