€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you seek for an opportunity to work in healthcare industry and be part of an innovative research project? We are currently looking for a Front-end developer React that works on innovative software in a small agile team.
In this role, you have the opportunity to participate in innovative Research projects where you will shall enable the implementation of application stacks on public cloud based infrastructure. You will be responsible for the design, implementation, integration and test of a (sub) system, component or module in high quality. It is a 5 month assignment.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Highly innovative work environment and challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from YER back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Yearly salary between € 55,000 and € 65,000
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development
- In-depth experience/knowledge of React
- Experience in Java for back-ends technology in cloud is an advantage