Max. € 35,000
Human Resource & Recruitment
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you interested to support the HR Service Centre? As a HR Representative, you offer support to the HR Generalists and HR managers to guarantee an effective and efficient execution of the administration.
You execute all operational employee administration tasks and answer questions from employees/managers and HR colleagues. You also maintain the department handbooks and reference material. When you signal deviations and (structural) breakdown in the process you share and identify possibilities for process optimization. Next to this you receive and dispatch incoming calls/mail and make outgoing calls/mails as well as answer basic questions.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Intermediate vocational education or equivalent gained through experience.
- Relevant working experience in professional field
- Basic knowledge of English language (oral and written)
- Basic knowledge of use of MS office applications (incl. SharePoint)
- Good knowledge of HR4U - PA/OM
- Understanding how to apply Labor Conditions
- Understanding how to apply C&B approval matrix, start-up escalation in case non-compliance
- Acting effectively and productively in a stressful environment
- Positive attitude towards work, can handle critic and learn from it
- Generating and sharing ideas on behalf of yourself and others
- Giving feedback to others in a constructive and positive way
Context of the position
Our HR Service Centre supports the HR Generalists and HR managers in an administrative way to guarantee an effective and efficient execution of the administration.