Max. € 60,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you an experienced Buyer and are you looking for a new challenge? We might looking for you!
- Senior Buyer for Supply Chain in ‘s-Hertogenbosch and daily point of contact;
- The Senior Buyer is the competent intermediary between the supplier and GEA;
- He/she represents the company both internally and externally;
- An energetic, communicative and diplomatic approach as well as an analytical and critical attitude are important requirements for this function.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Independent and continuously improve the Supply Chain organisation;
- Supporting the business and being the contact person for Sales, Engineering, Project Management. Projects can have an European scale approach;
- Drive continuous improvement and cost reduction projects;
- Technical buying of all related components and/or subcontracting for Projects with TCO in mind.
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 17,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
GEA offers interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in an international company.
- Knowledge of Purchasing processes and knowledge of technical buying (NEVI 1 and/or Bachelor thinking level);
- You have a good technical insight or you have worked in a technical branch before;
- You have a few years experience within a procurement or supply chain organization;
- You have an effective business understanding, commercial skills and are able to work and perform under a high level of abstraction;
- You have very good communication skills and like to work with people in a cross cultural environment;
- Experience or interest in Contract management;
- Team player;
- Language skills: Dutch and English.