€ 2,500 - € 2,800
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For the Netherlands we are looking for a Junior Project Application Engineer.
- Project Application Engineer provides pre-project, project and post-project engineering services for one or more projects. Provide consultation to prospective users
- Interpret customer technical specifications and generate strategies for implementation in production
- Work with customer in defining detailed application, system, and hardware requirements
- Work from process and instrumentation drawings to design applications and control strategies
- Develop software and system configuration, control application, human machine interface or safety control application
- Prepare test, product and project documentation
- Participate in customer acceptance tests
- Work on-site engineering, start-up and application commissioning
- Increase project margins by minimizing re-work and complying with Schneider Electrics technical engineering processes and quality standards
- Develop and maintain broad knowledge and skills in a specific practice area
- Develop and maintain technical knowledge of products and applications via active collaboration with different stakeholders
Our client is the global specialist in energy management and automation. They develops connected technologies and solutions to manage energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable.
Process Automation is a business that creates and applies advanced technologies to enable the safe and efficient operation of industrial and commercial operations such as oil refineries, fossil fuel and nuclear power plants, petrochemical works and other manufacturing sites.
We offer you a competitive salary including a benefits package and the advantages of a professional environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
- Relevant Experience: Graduate 0-1 year
- Education: Bachelor of Master degree in relevant field of study (e.g. chemical engineering, process automation, aviation, electrical engineering, etc.)
- Working in project teams
- Proactive approach
- Customer focused
- Team spirit and good communication and presentation skills
- Communicative level of written and spoken English