€ 2,500 - € 3,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For our office in the Netherlands, YER is recruiting a Site Service Applications Engineer.
You will be part of the department that provides mainly preventative and corrective maintenance for the customers installed base, deliver modifications to Triconex critical control applications, Foxboro distributed control systems (DCS) applications and human-machine interface HMI solutions. The work is mainly performed in the Netherlands and occasionally Belgium, Scandinavia and Eastern Europe.
You are responsible for:
- On site representative to all clients on preventative and corrective maintenance, modifications to customers applications on offshore installations
- Analyze and resolve customer technical problems and defects
- Design hardware/software architecture for DCS/safety applications in industrial production and Industrial network environments
- Designing functional reports and graphic displays for process monitoring and control
- Configuration of DCS software packages together with real-time data archiving servers
- Intensive cooperation between Sales, Support and other engineers of service group
- Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals
- Give feedback to improve in the development of engineering/application standards and engineering tools
We are the global specialist in energy management and automation. Develops connected technologies and solutions to manage energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable.
Process Automation is a business that creates and applies advanced technologies to enable the safe and efficient operation of industrial and commercial operations such as oil refineries, fossil fuel and nuclear power plants, petrochemical works and other manufacturing sites.
Schneider-electric offers you a competitive salary including a benefits package and the advantages in a professional environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Specific requirements that are considered necessary for this function are:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Operational Technology, Measuring and Control Engineering, Process and Chemical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Driving License: Category B
- Languages: Dutch, actively speaking and writing, fluency in English
- Proven experience with DCS/SCADA application engineering on Foxboro or experience with Safety Systems Application engineering on Triconex
- Experience in planning and executing customer support visits to maximize benefit to customer in fastest time to minimally intrude on customer's busy schedule
- Proven ability to accurately estimate the resources and schedule required to make customer successful
- Demonstrated interest in reporting customer inputs regarding their future needs, working effectively with Design, Test & Product Engineering to solve customer issues
- Available for on-call rotation and other system "call-outs" as required
- Willing to travel (within Eastern Europe)
- Serial Protocols: Modbus, Profibus, Fieldbus Foundation
- Engineering Languages: VBA, control application Engineering SFC,SQL, C++, Visual C#, DOT.NET
- Operating Systems: Windows® 2008/2005/2003, Windows® XP, Windows® 2000, Solaris® Unix, Linux
- Protocols/Languages: TCPIP, SQL, SED & AWK, UNIX Shell Scripting, ASP, PHP, DDE /OLE/COM/DCOM/ ODBC/OLEDB
- Drive for result
- Customer focus
- Problem solving
- Technical learning
- Creativity and planning