< € 35000, € 35000 - € 50000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
- For our office in the Netherlands we are looking for a Site Service Engineer (f/m)
Department providing life-cycle services on customers installed base such as preventive and corrective maintenance and implement upgrades to Triconex critical control applications, Foxboro distributed control systems (DCS) and human-machine interface HMI solutions. The work is mainly performed in the Netherlands and occasionally Belgium, Scandinavia and Eastern Europe.
Tasks and Responsibilities
You are responsible for:
- On-site technical support
- Efficiently and effectively perform maintenance and repairs, also outside office hours (24 / 7)
- On-site work requiring one or more overnight stays
- Technical helpdesk support in our offices
- In house repair in our offices
- To assist in providing a breakdown response
- To commission safety and control equipment, systems and projects
- Preventative Maintenance work for (contract) customers
- In house and on-site training as requested
- To carry out accuracy checks and adjustments on customers' equipment including electrical signal injection
- Managing repair stocks and in-house systems
- Administrative tasks related to service works
- Maintain high quality standards and reporting Intensive cooperation between Sales, Support and other engineers of service group
- Give feedback to improve in the development of service standards and tools
- Drive for result
- Customer focus
- Problem Solving
- Technical Learning
- Creativity and Planning
We are the global specialist in energy management and automation. Develops connected technologies and solutions to manage energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable.
Process Automation is a business that creates and applies advanced technologies to enable the safe and efficient operation of industrial and commercial operations such as oil refineries, fossil fuel and nuclear power plants, petrochemical works and other manufacturing sites.
We offer you a competitive salary including a benefits package and the advantages of a professional environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Specific requirements that are considered necessary for this function are:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering - Operational Technology, Measuring and Control Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics
- Driving License - Category B
- Languages – Dutch, actively speaking and writing, English, fluent
- Proven experience with DCS/SCADA application engineering preferably on Foxboro or experience with Safety Systems on Triconex
- Experience in planning and executing customer support visits to maximize benefit to customer in fastest time to minimally intrude on customer's schedule
- Proven ability to accurately estimate the resources and schedule required to make customer successful
- Demonstrated interest in reporting customer inputs regarding their future needs, working effectively with Design, Test & Product Engineering to solve customer issues
- Available for on-call rotation and other system "call-outs" as required
- Willing to work on-site and to travel (limited).
- General knowledge on electronics and interfacing
- Operating Systems : Windows® 2008/2005/2003, Windows® XP, Windows 7, Windows® 2000, Solaris® Unix, Linux
- Serial Protocols : Modbus, Profibus, Fieldbus Foundation
- Protocols/Languages: TCPIP, SQL, SED & AWK, UNIX Shell Scripting.