Max. € 70,000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For Philips, YER is recruiting an experienced Software Engineer who can develop standard processes and IT solutions for complaint handling and document control. We are looking for someone who has experience in the medical device branche.
As Part of the Philips Business Transformation program, we are developing standard processes and IT solutions for complaint handling and document control. Since these are critical, and regulated processes, it is essential we validate these processes and IT solutions according applicable standards and regulations. To help/support the Philips team in the validation execution, we are looking for experienced (validation) engineers, who are familiar with software validation, writing & execution of test scripts, specifically performance qualifications/testing against user requirements.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- GAMP5/validation knowledge, experience with the type of verbiage to be used in describing test actions, expected results and actual results in scripts executions is required
- Need to have the preciseness and authoring consistency of an experienced tester, hands on experience with good documentation practices and verbiage used in validation cycles in general
- Need to be able to learn how the business process is supported by an application
- Location/Timezone preferable NL (or CET), second option in USA (EST, not PT). If NL, being able to visit Eindhoven once a week is preferred, rest is fine working remotely
- Strong in Good Documentation Practices: able to write/execute test scripts
- Good Documentation Practices experience in medical devices
- Experience in software validation, script writing and execution
Hours/week = min. 32 hours
Site = Eindhoven Boschdijk and 2 days Amsterdam