Bouwkunde en Civiele Techniek
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Are you the people manager we are looking for?
A Shift leader leads the warehouse team (shift) to ensure the daily operation. Gives input for warehouse planning within Supply Chain Management policies and objectives to provide the optimal warehousing processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The hierarchical responsibility of the warehouse employees department
- Actively looking for ways to improve her/his and department’s skills
- Evaluating group and team results and uses the experience to improve
- Multiple tasks/projects in parallel
- Taking the lead in case of warehousing problems
- Supervision of end-results planning
- Operational excellence in execution of agreed warehouse strategy
Your working shifts are: 07:00 - 16:00 and 14:00 - 23:00.
Manufacturing company of electronics.
Our client offers an open, entrepreneurial and exciting working environment. Furthermore, our client offers an excellent salary and secundary benefits.
- Bachelor level
- Minimum of 5 years of (managerial) experience within a warehousing environment
- Affinity with technology
- Thorough understanding of the various warehouse processes
- Proven knowledge and experience with Lean Principles
- People management skills needed and coordination with other departments
- Excellence knowledge of the Environmental and Safety guidelines
- Excellence knowledge of Quality Management and control systems
- Always positive and energizing in teams
- Result-driven, persuasive, critical
- Fluency in English and Dutch