Depends on experience
Detachering via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Do you enjoy working close to the business side? Do you have experience with Data Migration and - above all - do you have excellent communication skills? Apply and find out more about this challenging, long term opportunity!
As a Domain Functional Expert, you will work on the Data Migration documentation such as Data Requirements Specification and other topics. This all revolves around the Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) program, which includes three migrations in very short succession, for Q3 timeframe. In this role, you will support the Business Information Expert of the Product domain, with What If analysis in SAP and effects on the CPQ tool Apttus.
Your key areas of responsibilities include:
- Freeze scope for data migration with the business: Source systems and objects, Relevancy rules, data object ownership matrix completed by business
- Design and validate value set mapping with business, incl. transformation, harmonization rules with support of DME and experts
- Validate and drive data cleansing and preparation based on rules by BIEs and orphan data/construction, engaging with business and BPEs who are the owner of the data
- Create data migration documentation preparation: carries-out data quality check before load
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. If you work at Philips (through YER) for two years, Philips may offer you a contract to work for them directly.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
- Knowledge of Commercial catalogue, contract management, pricing, quotes, billing
- At least 5 years experience with SAP SD, MM, Salesforce
- Knowledge of SAP Variant Configuration (SAP VC) and KMAT is preferred
- Data domain knowledge in: Product master data, pricing master data, transactional data in business processes