Good remuneration package
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Gea is one of the largest suppliers for the food and meat processing industry and has a wide range of other process industries. Their approach is "Engineering for a better world"!
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Providing application and equipment training for customers and internal technicians;
- Validate applications for sales projects;
- Supports performance guarantees;
- Supporting start-up of new installations and helping out to optimise recipe’s;
- Trouble shooting around machine/line performance defects;
- Supporting audits and to allocate cost savings for installed base;
- Documenting process application support guidelines on behalf of the Product Manager;
- Provides application/ technology training to the sales support team and sales;
- Maintaining a network with relevant food technology institutes and well regarded additives suppliers.
GEA is one of the largest suppliers of process technology for the food industry and a wide range of other industries. The international technology group focuses on process technology and components for sophisticated production processes in various end-user markets.
In 2016, GEA generated consolidated revenues of about € 4.5 billion. The food and beverages sector, which is a long-term growth industry, accounted for around 70 percent. The company employs about 17,000 people worldwide.
GEA is a market and technology leader in its business areas. The company is listed on the German MDAX stock index (G1A, WKN 660 200) and included in the STOXX® Europe 600 Index. In addition, the company is listed in selected MSCI Global Sustainability Indexes.
At an organizational level, GEA is structured into business areas. GEA sells its products and solutions via a country organization.
GEA is one of the multifaceted suppliers of secondary food processing and packaging equipment in the world: manufacturing machines for the preparation, marination, further processing, freezing, slicing and packaging of meat, poultry, fish, seafood, cheese and other foods such as sugar-based products and vegetables. The extensive product range covers everything from individual, stand-alone machines to complete processing lines.
- Good remuneration package;
- International and positive working environment;
- Opportunities for personal development and growth in an international company;
- Career opportunities available;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture.
- Tertiary education (HAS/MAS level) in food technology;
- Relevant experience in processing, poultry and seafood market is prefered;
- Understanding of global food industry characteristics is a pré;
- Good communicator and organiser;
- Hands-on machine operation;
- Commercially oriented and strong drive for out performance;
- Detailed knowledge of meat technology and processes;
- Good in English;
- Willingness for international travel (estimation 20-40%).