Research & Development
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Helping to build up the clinical organization. Support the device development project team (either Beauty or Mother and Child Care) with your expertise in clinical strategy, clinical study design and with your scientific know how. Advising and supporting the clinical study team to operate within the set global procedures and regulations, ICH-GCP with high quality focus and within set timelines and budget.
- Be the clinical expert (both scientific as operational)
- Act as consultant to build effective partnerships
- Providing leadership in standardizing and optimizing clinical related materials for submissions to regulatory authorities
- Take ownership of clinical responsibilities (post marketing surveillance and clinical follow up, health risk assessments)
- Drive process improvements
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- The person will have either a Bachelor or Master and be a Clinical Research Associate with research experience and study monitoring experience (medical device preferred, pharma/drug ok)
- Must have items: extended clinical experience, flexibility, patience, good negotiating skills, a builder, team player
- People with wide range experience, using professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Team player
- Like to work in a change environment, transformation, like to educate with patience the (non-clinical) environment
- Flexible and adaptable, with good sense of humour and with right work ethics