Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
As an EMC lead engineer you are a knowledge base for all the ASML electrical designers to make a design on PCB- and (sub)system level, that meets the relevant EMC standards.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization and qualification of electronic functions and modules within these products.
The EMC engineer will report to the group leader Mains and Safety Infrastructure.
The EMC engineer is responsible for the following:
- Advise, measure and improve the EMC behaviour of ASML-designed printed circuit boards
- Advise, measure and improve EMC behaviour of ASML-designed and subcontracted designs of modules making up a finished ASML product (wafer stepper)
- Qualify ASML products to relevant international standards such as CE qualification. Activities include: provide means and methods to test & qualify ASML products, facilitate assessment & qualification of these EMC test activities by an external Competent Body according to international standards Perform type-qualification EMC tests on ASML product lines including reporting these tests in conformance with international standards
- Responsible for ASML EMC roadmap and design guidelines
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Bachelor or Master's Degree in electrical engineering or similar level acquired by working experience. Thorough knowledge of EMC on a practical and theoretical level. Knowledge of CE qualification and relevant international standardization is considered as premium.
Preferred more than 5 years in a similar function in a multidisciplinary organization.
Team player. Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude. Good communication skills and good knowledge of English. Able to share knowledge and experience with the team.