Excellent and competitive remuneration package
Human Resource & Recruitment, General Management
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Manager HR Operations & Services for our client Sandvik. Do you have a proven background in driving HR Shared Services & Operations within a complex global (matrix) organizational environment? Sandvik is looking for someone like you to lead it's HR Operations & Services organization.
In this entrepreneurial role you be responsible (70 %) for the coordination of HR operations areas and additionally (30%) for Country Services, i.e. Finance, IT, Purchasing, Office Management and QHSE (26.5 FTE). Ensuring quality and cost-efficiency, you will actively support the achievement of Sandvik’s strategic objectives.
Sandvik is a high-tech engineering group with 43,000 employees worldwide of which 2300 employees working at 12 locations in the Benelux. Sandvik is a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, services and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries.
- Excellent and competitive remuneration package
- Fulltime contract (40 hours)
- Car allowance or company car
- Pension plan
- 25 Holiday days + 5 days off (ADV)
- Master’s degree in Human Resources or allied area
- Experienced with leading and developing an international HR Operations- and Shared Services department in a complex global (matrix) organizational environment
- Experienced in developing and maintaining HR policies and pension & insurances programs
- Experience with expat management (e.g. cross border working, work permits)
- Experienced with labour-related employee affairs
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language