Depending on knoweledge and experience
Detachering via YER, In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
The Emission After treatment Performance team develops After treatement System Calibrations for Heavy Duty diesel engines and is looking for a Data Set Coordinator Emission After treatment Systems.
- Responsible for the creation of software calibration data sets and release to Embedded Engineering team
- Data sets consist of software and calibration data for the Engine and After treatment functionality including On-Board Diagnostics (OBD)
- The calibration data is delivered by the calibration engineers within different development teams
- Responsible for Software and Data set planning accordingly to project and production release timing
- Responsible to initiate improvements for the software and calibration release process and documentation
- Responsible for Emission After treatment System Performance Milestone reviews with the supplier
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc. which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy-duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF engine development is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development centre we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers. As a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to DAF. We offer:
- Good employee benefits.
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative, result-oriented and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Technical and/or administrative education on bachelor level
- Experience with software and calibration data set creation processes
- Knowledge of automotive technologies is a preferred
- Experience with data set control tools, e.g. Calterm, AVL Creta and Matlab
- Accurate and good communication skills
- Team player
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch