€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Detachering via YER
Consultancy & HR
Over deze vacature
As a Revit Technician in Site Planning, your main responsibility will be building part families. You will be using the modelling techniques available in Revit and a set of Philips standard parameters that need to be filled according an Excel/PDF based document. Geometry will be derived from an AutoCAD 2D files or from images. You will be creating the geometry according standard design rules to build families. Other activities are participating in projects were you place product families in hospital rooms, according guidelines and room schedules.
We are looking for:
- An experienced Revit user who knows and understand
- Family and Shared parameters. How to work with a shared parameter file
- The difference between instance and type based parameters
- How to set materials by parameters
- Mastering-modelling techniques in order to make specific shapes
- How to work with shared nested families
- How to change visibility settings of an extrusion or family
- How to work with subcategories
- Experience with Autodesk BIM 360 Glue and Unifi is a pre
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Site Planning Eindhoven is a centralized organization that supports the Sales and Supply Chain teams in all countries of Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Next the EMEA team has as global focus to support local site planning teams with knowledge, standardization and infrastructure .
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
As a person you have/are:
- Flexible, eager to win and open for changes and continuous improvement
- Fluent in (technical) English, ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken form
- Organized and able to deal with fluctuating workload and priorities
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail and quality
- You are equally strong as team player and as individual (independency)
- Comfortable in an office environment, spending the majority of the work day in front of a computer