€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
The Usability Engineering team within Philips Design is looking for an experienced UX/usability consultant to support the planning and the execution of a formative study, analyze and report results.
Responsibilities, tasks, and deliverables:
- Plan, coordinate and execute usability engineering formative study, analyze and report results.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
Competencies, skills, and experience :
- Solid hands-on experience (preferably 5 years +) in providing UX and usability engineering support for the design & development of software and hardware devices
- Experience in planning and conducing usability formative studies, analyze and report results
- Leading UX/usability engineering activities for medical devices and knowledge of FDA and IEC regulations in relation to usability engineering process area strong assets