Max. € 70,000
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
Accelerating international procurement opportunities in a high-demanding environment with lots of challenges and opportunities!
In this role as Procurement Account Manager you are challenged to contribute to the achievement of our business targets and objectives by creating a best-in-class supply base for our Consumables like Toners and Inks. You are responsible for sourcing, supplier management, risk management and securing business continuity. You represent Procurement during all phases of the product creation process.
- Develops sourcing strategies and builds and maintains long term relationships with (inter)national suppliers
- Drives, executes and leads negotiations
- Selects and involves suppliers in the early stages of new product developments
- Leads Supplier Account Teams, together with your colleagues from Quality, Logistics and R&D
- Assures a timely balance between supplier capacity and expected market requirements
- Manages overall procurement processes and drives for continuous improvements
- Interacts with internal stakeholders at all levels within the organization
- Is willing to travel (20%)
Océ is a global leader in digital imaging, industrial printing and collaborative business services. Océ’s mission is to accelerate new digital print technologies and transform them into local printing products and services for blue-chip multinationals around the globe and creative studios around the corner. A Canon Group Company, Océ operates a vast global network of R&D centres to connect emerging digital print technologies to future markets.
This role is part of the Procurement department (100 professionals), with multiple teams divided over four manufacturing and innovation centres worldwide and responsible for the procurement of all products and services. Manufacturing and R&D are key stakeholders, responsible for the development, manufacturing and on time delivery of ‘best-in- class’ high mix low volume Océ products within the Canon Organization.
You will be part of the Consumables Team, consisting of 14 procurement professionals with a can-do mentality and capable of building bridges with internal stakeholders and external suppliers. This position is based in Venlo, the Netherlands, and you will report to the Manager Procurement.
- Océ is an innovative and international organization, being part of Canon Group, with multiple sites worldwide
- We give you the opportunity to deliver an important contribution to our organization and are challenged to further improve and integrate global procurement activities
- In this role you build a network of colleagues at multiple levels and different departments combined with a network of contacts in various supplier markets. We offer you the opportunity to deliver an important contribution to the further expansion of our activities
But there is more.....
- A competitive salary
- Thirteenth month payment
- 38 vacation days
- Holiday allowance
- 40-hour week with flexible hours
- You have a Masters degree in technical or business direction
- You have about 3-7 years’ work experience preferably in the area of raw materials
- You are an analytic and conceptual thinker with a commercial driven, goal-oriented attitude
- You are decisive and show pro-active behavior
- You have strong negotiation skills, and are able to build compelling business cases
- Your strength is your ability to collaborate with others and convince internal and external stakeholders with sound arguments
- Excellent level in English speaking and writing