Interim / ZZP
Medical & Health, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Do you want to sustain and improve Philips’ installed base of automated test and control systems with LabVIEW based solutions? Are you a specialist with experience in a broad range of hardware sensors, controllers and interfaces and able to integrate these with software in a quick, sustainable and flexible way? Do you want to cooperate with HealthTech specialists, support them in the use and continuous improvement of their automated test solutions for production control, and design verification?
- Deliver Test and Measurement Automation (TMA) services to existing customers resulting in e.g. improvements to automated testers, demonstrators and physical measurements for manufacturing control and/or design verification;
- Adhere to a structured way of working: problem/opportunity statement, requirements identification, analysis of potential solutions, planning, tracking, quality of software, documentation, and communication;
- Maintaining and building TMA competences, including measurement equipment and LabVIEW knowledge;
- Contributing to management of the test automation environment and tools;
- Contributing to maintaining a network/community of suppliers, peers and customers;
- Supporting junior and hired TMA engineers.
The Test & Measurement Automation (TMA) group of Philips Innovation Services is located on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven (The Netherlands). The group consists of 5 highly competent and experienced specialists delivering engineering services to Philips Research, HealthTech and external companies.
The group has an open-innovation mind-set, maintaining operational contact to key suppliers for flexible adaption to project requests. Next to delivering services, the team manages competences and tools and routinely facilitates re-use of components and technologies. For realization of complete systems, the group cooperates closely with the other innovative departments within Philips.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips;
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension);
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Ample experience (5-10 years) with technical LabVIEW software is a must, experience with other platforms like e.g. C/C++, C#, and Python has a preference;
- MSc or BSc degree in a relevant technical discipline like Physics, Electronics or Technical Software;
- Min. 5 year experience with physical/electrical measurement techniques;
- Experience with data acquisition and instrument control;
- Experience with FPGA programming, and signal processing is a pre;
- Experience in Object Oriented programming is a pre;
- Experience with motion, vision and optics is a pre;
- Acquaintance with Matlab is a pre;
- Affinity with working in a medical environment is a pre;
- Extensive NI Teststand experience is a pre;
- Architectural and structured problem solving skills are strongly required;
- Adaptive and multitasking skills (e.g. working on multiple projects simultaneously) are essential;
- Affinity with innovative dynamic development projects, and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements;
- An interest and preferably working experience in Agile development methodologies;
- Excellent communication skills and a supportive attitude to customers;
- Pragmatic, flexible and able to cope with time pressure;
- A team player.