€2,800 - €4,500
Detachering via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? We're looking for a new colleague within the business unit High-Tech Systems in Delft!
As a Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for the development and application of mechanical designs to meet system specifications and operational requirements.
- Specifies and designs the modules and/or functionality to realize the required performance.
- Uses state of the art design methods and construction principles to ensure adequate designs that can be realized from a technical and supply chain perspective.
- Drives the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of tests and the design and realization of test equipment.
- Ensures that prototypes are built and tests are carried out.
- Delivers the technical product documentation that is needed to release the design for volume production.
The business unit Hightech Systems’ core competence is (re-)designing of advanced systems, such as mechanical design, mechatronic design of complex systems, (sub-)modules, parts and related tooling.
In the domain of mechanical development we provide a solid knowledge of design principles for accurate moving and positioning. Our specialists have a multi-disciplinary knowledge of measurement and control technology, actuators and sensors for motion control. Ingenious!
With finite element simulations (FEM) mechanical characteristics are analysed based on strength, stiffness, fatigue and dynamical behaviour. Next the design is optimized and validated by means of virtual prototyping. We also provides analysts that utilise Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) tools for simulation of flow and heat transmission.
One area of expertise of Hightech Systems is designing infrastructure for transportation of gasses and fluids from and to the receiving modules for complete temperature control and conditioning of systems. Also the infrastructure for (ultra-) high vacuum is part of our expertise. Aspects like contamination control are taken into consideration in the design as well as the design guidelines and prescriptions for application in clean rooms.
We also develops tooling for fabrication, assembly, testing, qualification and service of these systems.
We contributes to the customer’s project from specification up to engineering and realisation of prototype and pilot production,cd while never losing sight of feasibility and production techniques in the industrialisation phase.
Typical for the High-Tech industry is the vast size of the development environment and concurrent engineering. Therefore we often deal with a highly differentiated and formalised Product Creation Process (PCP). Thorough knowledge of our customer’s methodology and product data management (PDM) systems is crucial for a seamless integration into the development process. By means of modern ICT and direct line connections we can develop and document directly into the systems of our customers.
The multidisciplinary character turns our business unit High-Tech Systems into a mature engineering partner. This business unit provides its services to customers linked to high-tech industries such as OEM, system suppliers and knowledge and research institutions.
We offer a chance for an exiting career development. Together with our experienced colleagues you will work in an informal but professional environment. We work on all different kind of projects where we like to focus on the quality of our work.
We support personal development of our employees to keep them exited in their work and career development. You will be rewarded with a fitting salary and good conditions of employment.
- Bachelors or Masters in Mechanical engineering
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a development and engineering organization with the realization of supporting structures and service mechanisms.
- Knowledge of machine directives.
- Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness.
- 3D CAD modeling (preferable NX or SolidWorks).
- Experience with FEM and analytic tools is a pre.
- Experience with vacuum systems is a pre.
- Construction principles and geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
- Critical on results
- Creative thinking capability
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge or willing to learn Dutch to communicate on professional level