€ 2,500 - € 3,500
Marketing & Communication
In dienst van opdrachtgever
Over deze vacature
For Cordstrap, a fast growing, highly ambitious multi-national player in the area of Cargo Securing, YER is recruiting a Marketing Communications Specialist.
The Marketing Communications Specialist will be part of the Global Product and Marketing Team and will be reporting to the Global Content & Communication Lead. The Marketing Communications Specialist has three essential components:
- Owning the execution of communication materials to strengthen Cordstrap’s sales force; the key market activation channel
- Contributing to tactical Marketing Planning in a team with Product Management, Regional Marketing Managers and Global Content & Communication Lead by supporting and driving delivery of the global communication elements out of these plans
- Operationally owning the agency network to ensure on time and on budget delivery of agreed elements
- Work with various stakeholders including Product Managers, Product Engineers and Regional Marketing Managers to create agency briefings for product introduction deliverables
- Manage deliverables on content quality and consistency between Product Management, Marketing Managers and the external communication agency
- Manage Cordstrap’s digital collaboration platforms, Internal platform, partner portal and website
- Keep Cordstrap’s global website and LinkedIn profile up to date by publishing new content and leveraging SEO
- Execute internal and external communication elements out of the global activation plans
- Work with Regional Marketing Managers to create impactful communications and communication materials to support execution of regional growth plans
Cordstrap is a fast growing, highly ambitious multi-national player in the area of Cargo Securing. Through strong entrepreneurship and application expertise in the field of cargo securing they became a global leader in their industry. An achievement they are very proud of and after 50 years of steady growth, healthy margins and market expansion, they are now accelerating their growth by increasing the impact they have in the market. They have defined a 5 pillar strategy, in which Innovation and Market Activation play a crucial role. They are professionalizing & developing the organization on a strategic, functional and operational level. Working in such a fast growing and ambitious environment means that we are looking for passionate and driven professional who is up for a true challenge and ready to give the very best every single day.
Cordstrap offers you the opportunity to work for and with the #1 cargo securing organization worldwide. They will reward you with an attractive compensation package and the possibility to stretch yourself further. Show your energy, your creativity and your sound professional judgement, and they will match these with opportunities within a dynamic, international setting. They offer an informal working atmosphere in a motivated team and good working conditions. You will be based at the global Headquarters in Oostrum (LB), the Netherlands.
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor or master with 4-6 years of relevant experience in marketing communications in multinational organization
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong digital skills; social media campaigning, SEO, SEA
- Curiosity, guts, driven, hard worker