< € 35000 - € 50000
Detachering via YER
Consumer Goods, Construction
Over deze vacature
We offer the possibility of working in an exciting and technically challenging domain integrating Combat Management hardware.
This equipment includes state of the art processing hardware, interface technology and consoles. In the role of Hardware Test Engineer you will be part of a test team and will work on these systems during their whole lifecycle. You will work both on our premises and on customer locations (including on board of ships) around the world, to deliver our systems and services to our customers.
- Executing setting to work, qualification and acceptance testing (with customer) of Combat Management hardware.
- Performing tests on site or on customer / supplier location
- Acting as trouble shooter in case of technical and/or performance problems
- Provide services such as system health checks, maintenance and repair.
Our client makes solutions to help customers to make the right decisions at the right time and act accordingly in challenging environments. The product of our client offers essential support for missions varying from anti-piracy to ballistic missile defence.
- An interesting job in a high-tech informal environment
- A lot of room for your personal development and own initiatives
- An open and flexible working environment where work-life balance is considered very important
- After a secondment period of 1 year, you will be employed by the client
This job is highly suited to an enthusiastic professional with the ambition to work on a broad variety of equipment. We are looking for a hands on colleague who is interested in working with both legacy and newest technologies, as we support our products during their long product life cycle.
- MBO/Bachelor in e.g. Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Computer science, Networking
- Affinity with analogue technologies, processing hardware, interface technology, the Linux terminal and computer networks
- Professional language skills in English (verbal and writing), other language skills are an advantage.
- Analytical and problem-solving capacity
- Ability to empathize with other cultures and customs