€ 30,000 - € 45,000
Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, High Tech
Over deze vacature
As an employee in this department you are located on the campus in Veldhoven. Your activities are different, depending on the work offers within the department. The packing and sending of machine parts and complete DUV and EUV systems are core activities of the department.
- Pack materials and process system technical, according defined procedures, in-, and outside a cleanroom environment;
- Make products sending ready and process all administrative tasks for these orders, according defined procedures;
- Perform all different activities within the department. You can also be deployed within other Warehouse departments if the workload demanding this;
- Report irregularities and make notifications according defined procedures;
- Check materials, quantities and packaging on quality specifications;
- Load materials in transport trucks and other transport tools;
- Some other activities within the department: 5S tasks, packaging stock control, specific quality tasks, activities with hoisting equipment and heavy products and packaging.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- You have at least 3 year experience in a similar production-logistic environment;
- Cleanroom experience (pre);
- Quality and productive driven;
- Computer skills (knowledge of SAP and handscanners are a pre);
- Reliable, accurate and carefully;
- High quality of delivered work;
- Able to work on routine base, but concentrated and controlled;
- Team player, but also independent;
- Flexible within Warehouse departments;
- Good oral and written Dutch and English communications skills;
- You are EPT certified.
Other general information:
- We are not look for candidates with only forklift, picking and loading experience. We prefer candidates with production and logistic experience;
- The activities can be both varied and routine based. We expect the candidate to have a good and stable commitment on both levels.
- Within the cleanroom (dust free area) you need to wear cleanroom clothes on top of company clothes;
- Within the Warehouse you need to wear company clothes;
- The willingness to be certified for Air Freight Employee (Luchtvracht Medewerker);
- You have a VOG (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag);
- You are able to work in a Super Flex schedule (between 7:00 AM and 21:00 PM), with the possibility of overwork, standby service and working in the weekend.