Depends on experience
Detachering via YER
Manufacturing, Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
Several positions available at the Philips BlueHeart Project, as Business Process Expert in SAP SD and SAP MM. At least until the end of this year.
You will be placed in a Deployment / Roll out team for 1 or more EU markets (~20 countries).
Amongst other things, you will:
• Support the template deployment to the EU Markets s, the template includes SAP and a large number of surrounding systems.
• Typical activities for all phases from Design, Build/SIT, through UAT/Training/Cutover/Aftercare such as:
• Interact with the other BPE’s to define the Process Design (processes, activities, task, work instructions);
• Interact with IT Business Analyst to establish the detailed (IT) Solution Designs;
• Interact with the Integration team that designs the interfaces to the adjacent systems;
• Interact with the Data teams in Eindhoven that manage the data migration tools and maintenance procedures;
• Interact with the Change Management teams for local process adoption;
• Interact with the Philips University for the definition of the Training materials.
Creating a healthier society through meaningful work, Philips keeps on developing new products and delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. If you would like to join a market leader in healthcare and make a change in improving people's lives, this could be a good option.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- SAP SD and SAP MM: both processes/transactions knowledge and configuration capabilities for processes around
- Factory to Commercial warehouse replenishment (upstream Supply Chain);
- Fulfillment from Commercial warehouse to customers (downstream Supply Chain).
- 60% business/process skills and 40% SAP/IT skills.
- Experienced in large scale projects; able to work without daily supervision.
- Ability to work with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s), located abroad in the EU countries.
- Ability to explain and defend a Global Template process to experienced SME’s that will challenge the new or changed processes and will defend the current practice.