€ 35000 - € 60000
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
As a development engineer you will validate the different appliance samples throughout the project duration.
Starting in the front end process with the first basic requirements like clean combustion, efficiency for CH and DHW, noise level, etc. and check them in the laboratory. These tests determine if the product will be able to meet all requirements. During the next project phases additional samples will be tested resulting in the official CE-certification tests which will prove that the appliance meets all requirements and legislation.
- Perform activities according test plan and work instructions
- Ensure reporting about the findings from the lab tests
- Ensure fulfilment of timelines and deliverables
- Develop solid relations within the international project team
- Ensure a good communication between international locations and within the company
- Actively participate in a global project with numerous sites
- Constructive attitude towards changes in project or problems
- Proactive behaviour inside the team
Our client is an international client located in the area of Apeldoorn.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- You will receive a contract via YER and seconded to our client
- Higher Vocational Education / TU level on Mechanical, Mechatronic, physics engineering or equivalent
- Strong affinity with laboratory measurement and control engineering
- Creative, analytical sharpness, perseverance, and result orientated
- Good communication skills (team player, sharing know-how and results with colleagues).
- Good level of English language written and spoken.
- German/Dutch language skills are advantageous but not required
- Experience with complete Microsoft Office package